GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE at Inspiration Box (Business Model Toolbox – Frederike Beha)
§ 1 General
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services from Business Model Toolbox – Frederike Beha, Gartenstr. 3 B, 10115 Berlin, (hereafter: “seller”) concerning the online store www.inspirationbox.bmtoolbox.net and all sub-domains belonging to the domain.
(2) The terms and conditions between the seller and the customers are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as consumers are not deprived of the guaranteed protection provided by obligatory legal provisions of the state in which the consumer has his ordinary residence. The UN Convention of the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
(3) The place of jurisdiction is Berlin, provided that the customer is a trader or a body corporate organised under public law or separate assets under public law. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the domicile or ordinary residence at the time the claim is raised are not known.
(4) The commercial resale of goods is forbidden.
§ 2 Subject matter of contract and conclusion of contract
(1) The seller offers the customer a consulting service to purchase at the online store.
(2) When confirming to purchase our service via the online store, a contract of sale is concluded when the seller takes an order from the customer. The customer will receive confirmation of the receipt and the taking of the order by email.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, VAT and payment
(1) For orders from the online store, the prices listed include German VAT.
(2) The process of the consulting service will start once payment is made through one of the following methods, as chosen by the customer: PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer.
If payment is made by PayPal the customer concludes a contract with the seller.
(4) If a customer defaults on its payment obligations, the seller can claim compensation for damages under the statutory provisions and / or rescind the contract.
(5) The seller will always issue the customer with an invoice which shall be handed over upon delivery of the goods or received otherwise in text form.
§ 4 Data protection
(1) The customer knows and agrees that personal information required by the seller to process the order shall be saved on data carriers. The customer expressly agrees to the collection, processing and use of its personal information. The saved personal information shall of course be treated by the seller with confidentiality. The collecting, processing and use of the customer’s personal information will be done taking into account the “Bundesdatenschutzgesetz” (BDSG) (the German federal law on data protection) and the “Telemediengesetz” (TMG) (the German law on broadcast media).
The customer has the right to revoke its agreement at any time with future effect. The seller is in this case obligated to delete the customer’s personal information immediately. For current order transactions, deletion will occur after the transaction is concluded.
Notice of revocation rights
§5 Revocation rights
Annex 1 to Article 246 § 2 Section 3 Clause 1 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code (EGBGB)
You can revoke your contractual statement within 14 days after your order.
(1) without indicating reasons in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail)
(2). The deadline takes effect on receipt of this notice in text form
(3). Timely dispatch of revocation is sufficient to observe the revocation deadline. Revocations are to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
§6 Revocation consequences
(1) In the event of a valid revocation, the process of the feedback will be stopped.
(2) If you have already paid for the Inspiration Box service we refund you the money.
(3)Your revocation right expires if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at your explicit request before you exercise your revocation right.
End of revocation notice
Notice of Revocation: original source from: twigg.de – Widerrufsbelehrung – modified